Bethany Public School’s Enrollment Information
Parents or Guardians that live within the Bethany School District Boundaries may report to the District Administration offices for enrollment information or contact the school site offices
Open Transfer Process
Bethany Public Schools uses a two-step online process to apply for an open transfer into the Bethany Public School District. If you have any questions regarding this process and whether it applies to you, please contact the district office at 405-789-3801.
- In May 2021, a link will be activated on our district’s website’s homepage (www.bethanyschools.com) at 7:00 p.m. You will not be able to access the link prior to 7:00 p.m.
- By clicking on the link, you will be able to complete the online form and submit it electronically. An example of the on-line form is available on the district’s website.
- The form must be submitted by the parent or legal guardian of the child requesting a transfer. Only one form per family. You will not be required to submit children’s names and grades during the electronic application. You will only need to complete one electronic form.
- Each transfer request that is electronically submitted will be dated and time stamped upon electronic submission.
- All electronic forms will be sorted first come, first served based on the date and time stamp issued.
- After completion of the Open Enrollment link, each applicant must complete the follow-up labeled “Parent’s Application for a Student Open Transfer for the School Year 2021-2022” located on the BPS website.
- This link will be emailed to the parent/guardian once they complete “Step 1: Open Transfer Link” as well as posted on www.bethanyschools.com. (Please do not delay on filling this secondary form out)
- Failure to complete the mandatory online forms will result in cancellation of your electronic application and you would have to re-apply by mail to the district’s administration office. (Please do not delay on filling this secondary form out)
- Bethany Public Schools will notify parents by mail as to the status of their transfer request no later than July 2021.
- Transfer requests are considered on a first-come, first-served basis. The district accepts open transfer students where space is available in a particular grade or program.
- If you have any questions regarding the open transfer application process, please contact the district administrative offices at 789-3801.
Due to technical difficulties inherent in computer hardware, the Internet, Internet software, user error or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete applications. Bethany Public Schools is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information contained on or accessed through its website or the electronic application form. All such information on this site is provided “as is”. Bethany Public Schools is not responsible for any technical difficulties you may encounter as you apply for an open transfer.