- Our overall goal is to keep students and teachers safe, healthy, and in school 5 days per week the entire school year.
- We believe masks mitigate the spread of the virus.
- We strongly encourage you to consider sending your child to school in a mask.
- Please consider getting the vaccination for your child if they are 12 years old or older.
- Please remind your children to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.
- We need substitute teachers! If you are willing to substitute even 1 day per week, call Carolyn Work at 405-789-3801 or email her for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have received many emails this week from passionate Broncho parents on both sides of the various COVID mitigation strategies issues. We value your input. I greatly appreciate the civility and respectful tone of the calls and emails. That is the Broncho Way!
We may not always agree, but we are all Bronchos and we are better together.