Each Friday we will send you the number of students who are currently absent at each school due to a positive COVID test. We will also send the total number of staff members currently absent due to a positive COVID test.
Pictured is the data for the first full week of school.
- Our overall goal is to keep students and teachers healthy and in school 5 days per week the entire school year.
- We believe masks mitigate the spread of the virus.
- We strongly encourage you to consider sending your child to school in a mask.
- Please consider getting the vaccination for your child if they are 12 years old or older.
- Please remind your children to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.
We need substitute teachers! If you are willing to substitute even 1 day per week, call Carolyn Work at 405-789-3801 or email her for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, thank you to everyone who has called or sent emails concerning masks, virtual school options, and mitigation strategies. We value your input. What I appreciate the most is the tone of the emails and phone calls. Every single phone call and correspondence this school year has been polite, professional, and respectful. That is the Broncho Way!
This year looks to be another challenging one, however, I know we can and will get through this together.