Bethany Middle School News and Updates
2020-21 Back to School Schedule:
New Student Enrollment: Wed, Jul 29 & Thur, Jul 30, 10 am to 2 pm. Must bring: birth certificate; current immunization records; parent ID, and two proofs of in-district residency (lease or current utility bills only)
- 8th-grade schedule pick-up: Monday, Aug 3, 10 am to 2 pm.
- 7th-grade schedule pick-up: Tuesday, Aug 4, 10 am to 2 pm.
- 6th-grade schedule pick-up: Wednesday, Aug 5, 10 am to 2 pm.
- Overflow/New Student schedule pick up: Thursday, Aug 6, 10 am to 2 pm.
Virtual Parent Meetings - NO IN-PERSON MEETINGS:
- 6th grade: 6 to 6:30 pm - Live Stream Link:
- 7th grade: 6:45 to 7:15 pm - Live Stream Link:
- 8th grade: 7:30 to 8:00 pm - Live Stream Link:
Grade Level Information for Parents:
**Please keep in mind that we have set these dates and are making these plans, all assuming life is back to “normal” from a social distancing standpoint. As always, we will follow the current recommendation at the time from our city/state government, with our student and staff safety first and foremost in mind!!**
Welcome Back Bronchos! A special welcome presentation from Mr. Keoppel and Mrs. Williford at the Middle School! This presentation highlights some of the new back to school procedures as well as recent changes to school policies and the student handbook.
During a special school board meeting on Thursday, August 6th, the Bethany Public Schools Board of Education voted to change the start date of School to Thursday, August 20th as well as start school with an A/B Schedule in both the Middle and High Schools.
Welcome to Bethany Middle School!
Bethany Middle School announces back to school plans as part of the District "Return to Learn" framework. Please consider these plans as a "work in progress" and please contact the site or district office for more information.