WELCOME TO BETHANY MIDDLE SCHOOL!
At Bethany Middle School...
Our Mission is to maximize every student’s academic potential and personal responsibility!
Bethany is truly a special place because of our outstanding teachers, hardworking and respectful students, supportive parents, and an underlying belief that it is our collective goal to meet the individual needs of every child. The Bethany staff works tirelessly to assure that every “Broncho” student…
- Feels safe and respected: At Bethany our first priority is assuring the safety and well-being of every child.
- Meets high expectations: Bethany ranks in the top one percent of all middle schools in the state of Oklahoma because we “set the bar high” for our students, which in turn allows them to reach their fullest potential.
- Has numerous opportunities for “exploration”: Middle school is a time for students to experience different subjects, electives, and activities. These experiences can lead to a future career or life-long hobby, but more importantly these experiences develop a well-rounded person.
- Has access to state-of-the-art technology: Technology skills are now considered “life-skills.” Bethany is committed to providing our students access to the latest technology and assuring that all students leave Bethany having mastered our district technology standards.
- Has Fun!: Academic success at school requires hard work and responsibility – but these demands must be balanced with activities that make school fun. In the end this balance will develop life-long learners.
Our Guidelines for Success, the 4Ps, encourage students to be Productive, Prepared, Prompt, and Polite in all situations whether at school or at home. These guidelines are the foundation of behavior expectations on campus and at school events.
The 7th and 8th grade boys cross country teams gets pumped up during team introductions before their race at the Middleberg Cross Country Meet in Blanchard. Special congratulations to the 6th grade boys team for their second place team finish, and to Lydia Greiner for winning first place in the girls’ 6th grade race.
Bethany Public Schools Quarantine Changes - Effective 9/8/21
Congratulations to the 7th grade volleyball team on their Championship win at this weekend’s Noble tournament. Volleyball is coached by Head Coach Chad Cochran and Assistant Coach Arwin Ray.
// photo provided by A. Sailer
Last Wednesday in FLEX, I shared the "Family Technology Rules" with your children and explained to them the importance of appreciating the technology they are allowed to use and using it responsibly.
Eighth grade softball players Berkley J and Maddison M celebrate a pre-game warm-up before the Lady Bronchos defeated the Newcastle Lady Racers in last week’s home game, 7-1. Great job, Lady Bronchos! // photo taken by yearbook staff member Emily W.
Bethany Middle School Directory
Bethany Middle School
4312 N. Mueller Ave.
Bethany, Oklahoma 73008
Middle School Main Office: 405-787-3240
Fax Number: 405-499-4639
Cafeteria Manager: 405-499-4616
SNU/High School Football Stadium: 8618 NW 50th, Bethany 73008
Track/Middle School Stadium: 8500 NW 50th, Bethany 73008
Baseball/Softball Fields: 4656 N Stinchcomb Ave, Bethany 73008
Wanda Rhodes SNU Soccer Complex: 4915 N Thompkins Ave, Bethany 73008