WELCOME TO BETHANY MIDDLE SCHOOL!
2021 Enrollment Information
Pre-enrolled students can pick up 2021-2022 schedules according to the schedule below:
- 8TH GRADE – Monday, August 2, 10:00 am –2:00 pm
- 7TH GRADE – Tuesday, August 3, 10:00 am –2:00 pm
- 6TH GRADE – Wednesday, August 4, 10:00 am –2:00 pm
- OVERFLOW DAY (ALL STUDENTS) – Thursday, August 5, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
NEW IN-DISTRICT STUDENTS (who are attending Bethany Public Schools for the first time)
- Enrollment, July 27, 28 & 29 By appointment only; call 405.787.3240 to schedule
- Schedule Pick up, Thursday, August 5, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Also, please mark your calendar for the following events:
Tuesday, Aug 10:
- 6:00 pm, 6th-grade Broncho Bonanza/Orientation, @ the Middle School
- 6:45 pm, 7th grade Back to School Night/Meet the teachers @ the Middle School
- 7:30 pm, 8th grade Back to School Night/Meet the Teachers @ the Middle School
At Bethany Middle School...
Our Mission is to maximize every student’s academic potential and personal responsibility!
Bethany is truly a special place because of our outstanding teachers, hardworking and respectful students, supportive parents, and an underlying belief that it is our collective goal to meet the individual needs of every child. The Bethany staff works tirelessly to assure that every “Broncho” student…
- Feels safe and respected: At Bethany our first priority is assuring the safety and well-being of every child.
- Meets high expectations: Bethany ranks in the top one percent of all middle schools in the state of Oklahoma because we “set the bar high” for our students, which in turn allows them to reach their fullest potential.
- Has numerous opportunities for “exploration”: Middle school is a time for students to experience different subjects, electives, and activities. These experiences can lead to a future career or life-long hobby, but more importantly these experiences develop a well-rounded person.
- Has access to state-of-the-art technology: Technology skills are now considered “life-skills.” Bethany is committed to providing our students access to the latest technology and assuring that all students leave Bethany having mastered our district technology standards.
- Has Fun!: Academic success at school requires hard work and responsibility – but these demands must be balanced with activities that make school fun. In the end this balance will develop life-long learners.
Our Guidelines for Success, the 4Ps, encourage students to be Productive, Prepared, Prompt, and Polite in all situations whether at school or at home. These guidelines are the foundation of behavior expectations on campus and at school events.
Each grade got to take part, one afternoon apiece, in the annual Broncho Games last week. Shown here is the winning Yellow team from 8th grade, led by Mrs. Megan Chavez. At the end of the regular competition, the yellow team was tied with the purple team, and was crowned champion after team member Lauren K. won a blistering round of Simon Says, led by Principal Keoppel.
Great job, Yellow Team!
Yearbook staff members got to enjoy a sneak peek at this year’s book during the annual Reveal Event.
Student in Medieval Times show off their constructed castles. Medieval Times is taught by Mrs. Waltz.
If you're like me, you probably roll your eyes any time you see an article that claims to know how you can improve your life. This simple advice is well-suited to MS students.
Adversity if the challenges, stress, and roadblocks that get in our way. Sometimes these are small challenges, and sometimes they are serious and life-changing.
Bethany Middle School Directory
Bethany Middle School
4312 N. Mueller Ave.
Bethany, Oklahoma 73008
Middle School Main Office: 405-787-3240
Fax Number: 405-499-4639
Cafeteria Manager: 405-499-4616
SNU/High School Football Stadium: 8618 NW 50th, Bethany 73008
Track/Middle School Stadium: 8500 NW 50th, Bethany 73008
Baseball/Softball Fields: 4656 N Stinchcomb Ave, Bethany 73008
Wanda Rhodes SNU Soccer Complex: 4915 N Thompkins Ave, Bethany 73008