WELCOME TO BETHANY MIDDLE SCHOOL!
Our Mission is to maximize every student’s academic potential and personal responsibility!
Bethany is truly a special place because of our outstanding teachers, hardworking and respectful students, supportive parents, and an underlying belief that it is our collective goal to meet the individual needs of every child. The Bethany staff works tirelessly to assure that every “Broncho” student…
- Feels safe and respected: At Bethany our first priority is assuring the safety and well-being of every child.
- Meets high expectations: Bethany ranks in the top one percent of all middle schools in the state of Oklahoma because we “set the bar high” for our students, which in turn allows them to reach their fullest potential.
- Has numerous opportunities for “exploration”: Middle school is a time for students to experience different subjects, electives, and activities. These experiences can lead to a future career or life-long hobby, but more importantly these experiences develop a well-rounded person.
- Has access to state-of-the-art technology: Technology skills are now considered “life-skills.” Bethany is committed to providing our students access to the latest technology and assuring that all students leave Bethany having mastered our district technology standards.
- Has Fun!: Academic success at school requires hard work and responsibility – but these demands must be balanced with activities that make school fun. In the end this balance will develop life-long learners.
Our Guidelines for Success, the 4Ps, encourage students to be Productive, Prepared, Prompt, and Polite in all situations whether at school or at home. These guidelines are the foundation of behavior expectations on campus and at school events.
This week in our FLEX lesson I will be continuing our Red Ribbon Week discussion by talking about the importance of discovering your "Natural High."
Each year we celebrate Red Ribbon Week in our schools by making posters, wearing ribbons, reciting pledges, and giving prizes. Hopefully, the real message isn’t lost in all of the hype.
The 2021 BMS Yearbook Staff took a field trip last Wednesday to walk at Bluff Creek Trails, practice photography, and have lunch. Yearbook staff is hard at work preparing the 2021 book for all students to enjoy.
As a parent the things you say and do have a tremendous influence on the decisions your child makes, especially when it comes to the use of drugs and alcohol.
Bethany Middle School hosted the Tecumseh Savages for a night of football at the SNU stadium on Tuesday. Seen here, Charlie Tolle is running into the end zone for a touchdown during the 8th grade game. Go, Bronchos!
Bethany Middle School Directory
Bethany Middle School
4312 N. Mueller Ave.
Bethany, Oklahoma 73008
- Middle School Main Office: 405-787-3240
- Fax Number: 405-499-4639
- Administration: 405-789-3801
- Cafeteria Manager: 405-499-4616
- Nurse: 405-499-4615