WELCOME TO BETHANY MIDDLE SCHOOL!
Our Mission is to maximize every student’s academic potential and personal responsibility!
Bethany is truly a special place because of our outstanding teachers, hardworking and respectful students, supportive parents, and an underlying belief that it is our collective goal to meet the individual needs of every child. The Bethany staff works tirelessly to assure that every “Broncho” student…
- Feels safe and respected: At Bethany our first priority is assuring the safety and well-being of every child.
- Meets high expectations: Bethany ranks in the top one percent of all middle schools in the state of Oklahoma because we “set the bar high” for our students, which in turn allows them to reach their fullest potential.
- Has numerous opportunities for “exploration”: Middle school is a time for students to experience different subjects, electives, and activities. These experiences can lead to a future career or life-long hobby, but more importantly these experiences develop a well-rounded person.
- Has access to state-of-the-art technology: Technology skills are now considered “life-skills.” Bethany is committed to providing our students access to the latest technology and assuring that all students leave Bethany having mastered our district technology standards.
- Has Fun!: Academic success at school requires hard work and responsibility – but these demands must be balanced with activities that make school fun. In the end this balance will develop life-long learners.
Our Guidelines for Success, the 4Ps, encourage students to be Productive, Prepared, Prompt, and Polite in all situations whether at school or at home. These guidelines are the foundation of behavior expectations on campus and at school events.
Volleyball players enjoyed a post-season gathering and breakfast. Volleyball is coached by Mr. Chad Cochran.
Students show off their Broncho Pride on Spirit Day during last week Spirit Week. Spirit Week is designed to show support for our spring sport athletes in track & field, soccer, and baseball.
Congratulations to our BMS Boys soccer team for their 3-game win and first place finish in last weekend’s tournament at Christian Heritage Academy, earning them the title of Conference Champions. Middle school boys and girls soccer is coached by Kenneth Schell and Heather DiGiantomasso. Photo courtesy of Sean Williams; BHS Boys Soccer Program. Great job, Bronchos!
Our society tends to focus on what goes on in families that aren't functioning very well. However, researchers agree that for most people, learning what works is more helpful.
Bethany hosted an invitational track meet last week with many track & field athletes competing. Several of our top finishers included: Hannah R, 1st place, shot put; Brady P, 4th place, long jump; Alyssa D, 6th place, 100 yard dash; Seth G, 2nd place, 400 m dash, 800 m dash, and mile run. Great job, Bronchos! Track is coached by Ron Williams, Justin McCullah, Erin Wright, and Miriam Cisneros.
Bethany Middle School Directory
Bethany Middle School
4312 N. Mueller Ave.
Bethany, Oklahoma 73008
Middle School Main Office: 405-787-3240
Fax Number: 405-499-4639
Cafeteria Manager: 405-499-4616
SNU/High School Football Stadium: 8618 NW 50th, Bethany 73008
Track/Middle School Stadium: 8500 NW 50th, Bethany 73008
Baseball/Softball Fields: 4656 N Stinchcomb Ave, Bethany 73008
Wanda Rhodes SNU Soccer Complex: 4915 N Thompkins Ave, Bethany 73008