WELCOME BETHANY HIGH SCHOOL!
Our mission is to challenge every student, to develop strong work ethics, and to discover hidden talents!
Bethany High School Beliefs: The school personnel, parents, and students of Bethany High School have high expectations. Our purpose is to communicate our commitment to the highest quality instructional programs and to show how we are working together to educate our students. The school personnel, parents, and students of Bethany High School agree to implement the following programs and activities.
As a school, we will:
- Communicate with families frequently at convenient times.
- Inform students, families, and the community about the high academic standards at our school and how they can help students learn those standards.
- Expect those students not only to learn the basics but also to take more rigorous courses in order to reach their individual potential while preparing for careers.
- Set firm and fair discipline policies
As parents, we will:
- Work with the school and our child to plan a rigorous academic program.
- Discuss with our child the importance of working hard to get the most out of school.
- Be champions of the school expressing our public support and working for school modernization, and the use of technology.
- Encourage my child to follow the rules and regulations of the school.
As a student I will:
- Have a positive attitude towards self, others, school, and learning.
- Recognize and do the hard work it takes to be successful in school.
- Complete assignments and participate in class.
- Arrange question time with a teacher if extra help is needed.
Bethany High School News
As of 2/8/21, ALL-DISTRICT SITES will transition to a four-day In-Person format (M/T/R/F) with Wednesday being a Distance Learning Day. (See COVID-19 Information page for more details regarding the District's Decision Matrix)
Weekly COVID-19 Update from Mr. Eichelberger
Please see the attached letter from Superintendent Eichelberger for a COVID-19 update.
Beginning Monday, January 4th, the middle school, and high school will return to in-person learning in an A/B format (same as before Thanksgiving), and the elementary will be in the M, T, Th, F, format with Wednesdays being distance learning (the format we planned to use after Thanksgiving).
Bethany Public Schools - Move to Distance Learning for ALL Grade Levels - Effective 11/30/20
Bethany High School Directory
Bethany High School
4500 N. Mueller Ave.
Bethany, Oklahoma 73008
High School Main Office: 405-789-6370
Attendance Line: 405-499-4627
Fax Number: 405-499-4634
Cafeteria Manager: 405-499-4616
SNU/High School Football Stadium: 8618 NW 50th, Bethany 73008
Track/Middle School Stadium: 8500 NW 50th, Bethany 73008
Baseball/Softball Fields: 4656 N Stinchcomb Ave, Bethany 73008
Wanda Rhodes SNU Soccer Complex: 4915 N Thompkins Ave, Bethany 73008